Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

OUBAAS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* OUBAAS > Topics

Subject: Thought 4 the day/ Daily texts
Replies: 774 Views: 36192
6-<< 2-<

oubaas 15.02.13 - 04:11am
James 1:6 'When you ask for something, don't have any doubts. A person who has doubts is like a wave that is blown by the wind and tossed by the sea.'
- We all have areas in our lives where we are trusting God for an answer.- The key is to ask, have faith and not doubt.- Doubt undermines and erodes our faith.- God undertakes to meet our needs as we reach out to Him in simple faith.
PRAYER:Lord, forgive me for doubting Your ability and faithfulness. I will ask, believing that You will answer and I will not give in to doubt and fear. Amen.
It's weekend - enjoy! (Andrew & Vanessa Roebert) *

oubaas 16.02.13 - 03:54pm
No end to God's grace

God is able to make all grace abound you. 2 Corinthians 9:8 NIV *

gawie 18.02.13 - 04:27am
Matthew 7:24-25 'Whoever hears these words of Mine and does them, will be like a wise man who built his house on rock. The rain came down. The water came up. The wind blew and hit the house. The house did not fall because it was built on rock.'
- How we build and on what we build is very important.- As disciples we should stick to the words and teaching of our Saviour.- Don't build your life on your ideas.- Build your life on the truth and you will not be shaken.
PRAYER:Lord, it is my desire to build my life and future on the truth of Your word. Help me in everything I do, to do what would honour You. Amen. (Andrew & Vanessa Roebert) *

oubaas 19.02.13 - 03:48am
Matthew 14:28 Lord, if it's You, Peter replied, tell me to come to You on the water.
- Are you ready and willing to obey God?- If He was to tell you to do something - would you do it?- We should always be ready to hear and follow Him.- Be ready to be used by God today.
PRAYER:Lord, I am ready and willing to be used by You. When You call, I will follow. Use my life I pray. Amen. (Andrew & Vanessa Roebert) *

gawie 20.02.13 - 05:34am
Haggai 2:19 'Is there any seed left in the barn? The vine, the fig tree, the pomegranate and the olive tree still haven't produced. But from now on I will bless you.'
- Have you tried everything and there is no sign of it bearing a good crop? - Have you felt like giving-up lately?- Dont give up; hold on, HE will bless you. - We can trust God's promise to bless us, though we see no visible sign of its fulfillment.
PRAYER:Lord, I will not look at what my eyes can see or my senses may tell me, but I will look to You, knowing that You will undertake and bless my situation. Amen. (Andrew & Vanessa Roebert) *

oubaas 21.02.13 - 04:03am
Jeremiah 31:14 'I will satisfy the priests with abundance, and MY people will be FILLED with My bounty,' declares the Lord.
- We must expect God's goodness in our lives.- Don't believe the lies of the enemy.- Choose to believe God and His word over any doubts you may have.- The Lord wants to satisfy you with His goodness.
PRAYER: Lord, I receive what You have for me. May my life be filled with Your bounty. Amen. (Andrew & Vanessa Roebert) *

gawie 22.02.13 - 04:06am
1 Thessalonians 5:24 'The One who called you is completely dependable (totally faithful). If He said it, He'll do it!'
- God is totally faithful. - Faithfulness is the assurance that He will do what He said.- We need His faithfulness because we often fail. - Others will also fail us, BUT He will not fail you!
PRAYER:Lord, thank You for Your faithfulness. For surely You are faithful and You will do what You said You would do. Amen. (Andrew & Vanessa Roebert) *

suang 23.02.13 - 10:38pm
Oubaas man ek het nou n versoek van my delete ek het op di kruisie geklik per ongeluk eks verskriklik jammer. Ek het kom inloer soos altyd en sien jy het dit beantwoord en wat doen ek dis weg hoop jy kan my vergewe dit was n ongeluk :-) ni geweet dat di kruisi vi delete s ni jammer vriend. *

oubaas 24.02.13 - 05:54am
Ag shame. Kan jy onthou wat die versoek was? Plaas dit dan net weer asb.
Blessings. *

oubaas 24.02.13 - 09:55am
Jesus maak vry.

Johannes 8:34 en 36 (1953): Voorwaar, voorwaar ek se vir julle dat elken wat die sonde doen, 'n dienskneg van die sonde is. As die Seun julle dan vrygemaak het, sal julle waarlik vry wees. *

suang 24.02.13 - 10:27pm
Amen. *

gawie 25.02.13 - 04:12am
Jeremiah 31:25 'I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint.'
- HE is all you need.- Let Him come and refresh and satisfy you today.- When He refreshes us, we are strengthened.- When He satisfies us, we have all we need.
PRAYER:Lord, come in Your strength and Your power and touch me I pray. Refresh and satisfy me as I face this new week. Amen. (Andrew & Vanessa Roebert) *

gawie 26.02.13 - 04:26am
1 Timothy 6:17b (NKJV) 'Trust in the living God, who gives us richly all things to enjoy.'- God is the source of every good and perfect gift.- He knows what we need and what is best for us.- He is able to supply all our needs.- He can do for us what riches cannot do.
PRAYER:Lord, You are the giver of all good things. Help me to enjoy those things You have blessed me with, and help me not to focus on what I don't have. Amen. (Andrew Roebert) *

gawie 27.02.13 - 03:35am
Ecclesiastes 2:24 'A man can do nothing better than to eat and drink and find satisfaction in his work. This too, I see, is from the hand of God.'
- If you have work today, you are blessed.- Find satisfaction in what you do and enjoy it.- So do your best and ask God to make you productive.- Work is a blessing from HIS hand.
PRAYER:Lord, thank You for the work I can do today. I recognize that the opportunity to work and be productive is a gift You have given me. Amen.
PRAYER FOR THOSE WITHOUT WORK: Lord, we pray that You will open doors for those who are trusting You for work and opportunity. May this be a season of blessing for them. Amen. (Andrew & Vanessa Roebert) *

oubaas 28.02.13 - 04:02am
1 Timothy 4:10 'We have put our hope in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, and especially of those who believe.'
- Where is your hope today?- We should make the conscious and quality choice to put our hope in God.- He is the Saviour of all men and He can be your Saviour.- If He is, and you believe, this is a wonderful reality.
PRAYER: Lord, I place my hope, my confidence, my trust and my expectation in You alone. I believe that You are the Saviour of all mankind and I ask You to be MY Saviour. Amen. (Andrew & Vanessa Roebert) *

gawie 1.03.13 - 03:57am
Proverbs 29:18 'Without vision people run wild, but blessed are those who follow His teachings.'
- We need to have a vision and purpose for our lives.- Without it, we run around, wasting time doing things that could destroy us.- So ask God to give you vision and a purpose that you can pursue.- Then your life will have meaning and fulfillment.
PRAYER:Lord, I don't want to run wild without vision in my life. Show me which way to go and give me the courage to go after what You have prepared for me. Amen. (Andrew & Vanessa Roebert)
Have a GREAT weekend. *

oubaas 3.03.13 - 05:44am
OM MEKAAR TE BERISPE.

Matt. 18:15 (1983) As jou broer verkeerd opgetree het teenoor jou, gaan wys hom tereg waar julle eenkant alleen is. As hy na jou luister, het jy jou broer teruggewen. *

gawie 4.03.13 - 04:27am
1 Chronicles 16:34 'Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! His faithful love endures forever.'
- Let's start this week with a different attitude.- Start this week by giving thanks to God for His faithfulness.- We all can find reason to be discouraged.- But HE is faithful and you have reason to rejoice.
PRAYER:Lord, thank You for the many blessings that I enjoy from Your hand. You are truly a faithful God and I thank You for Your love and kindness towards me. Amen.
May your week be blessed.
Kind Regards
Pastor Andrew & Vanessa Roebert ALIVE TO GOD *

oubaas 5.03.13 - 04:25am
1 Chronicles 16:43 'And David returned home to bless his family.'
- God has blessed each one of us with our own family.- That family should be our primary concern.- When David had the opportunity, he went home to BLESS his family.- Be a blessing to your family and remember to pray for them.
PRAYER:Lord, thank You for my family. I bless my family today and ask and pray that You would also place Your hand on them and bless them. Amen. (Andrew & Vanessa Roebert) *

oubaas 5.03.13 - 03:51pm
EK GLO....

annatjiedurant

EK GLO... wat 'n wonderlike stuk om te lees

Ek glo in die son, selfs al skyn dit nie. Ek glo in liefde, selfs al is ek alleen. Ek glo in God, selfs wanneer Hy stil is. Ons almal is menslik, en almal kry seer. Ons het almal ons lesse om uit die lewe te leer. Ons almal wil graag vergifnis h, Maar dis soms so moeilik net om jammer te se. Lees verder...

http://m.facebook.com/groups/57350209896?view=permalink&id=10152199090909897&refid=18 *

gawie 6.03.13 - 04:10am
Ephesians 2:10 'For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ to do good works, which He prepared in advance for us to do.'
- You are God's creation and His masterpiece.- He is constantly at work within your heart and life.- As a result you can be a blessing to those around you.- Be all that HE intended for you to be.
PRAYER:Lord, thank You for Your on-going work within my life. Help me to be all that You intended for me to be and help me to do those things that You have prepared in advance for me to do. Amen.
Be a blessing this Wednesday. (Andrew & Vanessa Roebert) *

gawie 7.03.13 - 04:15am
Psalm 51:10 'Make (create) a clean heart in me, O God. Give me a new spirit that will not be moved.'
- God is very interested in our hearts.- Only He can remove a heart of stone and create a new heart in us.- He will do this as we yield ourselves to Him.- So don't delay, give Him your heart today.
PRAYER: Lord, I give You my heart today. Create in me a clean and a pure heart and renew my spirit within me. Amen. (Andrew & Vanessa Roebert) *

gawie 8.03.13 - 04:23am
Ephesians 2:13 'But now in Christ you who once were far away have been brought near.'
- It is God's express will and desire to have us close to Him.- He makes a way for you and me to know relationship with Him.- So don't stay far away but draw near to Him.- His arms are always wide open waiting to receive us.
PRAYER:Lord, I run into Your arms today. Be near me I pray and may Your presence abide with me. Amen. (Andrew & Vanessa Roebert) *

oubaas 9.03.13 - 04:00am
WEES BARMHARTIG.

Matt. 5:7 Geseend is die wat barmhartig is want aan hul sal barmhartigheid bewys word. *

6-<< 2-<

* OUBAAS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* OUBAAS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits